WHO WOULD YOU BE IF YOU RELEASED ALL YOUR FEARS AND STORIES ABOUT MONEY ON A PHYSICAL LEVEL?
Join me this Sunday for the tantra and yoga workshop to find out:
Date: Sunday, December 20th, 2015
Time: 11:00 am - 16:30 pm
Venue: Wellness Inn, Ashvem, Goa
Price: INR 1,500
*Helpers welcome, 50% discount for all helpers
· 11:00 – 12:30: Tantra yoga
· 12:30 – 13:30: Interactive talk on the link between mind, body and money – Vangile Makwakwa
· 13:30 – 14:30: Lunch
· 14:30 – 16:00: Guided meditations and exercises on releasing the stories we carry about money in our bodies
· 16:00 – 16:30: Q&A
· 17:00 – 18:00: Osho Meditation (Optional)
· 18:00 – 19:00: Evening tea with further discussion on workshop (Optional)
WHAT WOULD YOUR LIFE LOOK LIKE IF YOU BELIEVED THAT HAVING MONEY WAS SPIRITUAL?
Let's clear away all the emotional, psychological and spiritual beliefs we've been taught about money and start giving ourselves permission to live the lives we deserve.
In the workshop you’ll learn how to release all the beliefs and childhood memories you carry about money in your body
These beliefs and memories then become part of our money story and hold us back from dealing with money.
And for most of us our money story can be summed up as: Money is the root of all evil
Seeing money as evil leaves us feeling scared, frustrated, overwhelmed or ashamed of our finances.
Even worse – this belief makes us ashamed to pursue financial freedom or take practical steps towards creating a better life.
If you thought your lover was evil and couldn’t be trusted, you’d avoid that person or find a way to protect yourself against them so they couldn’t hurt you.
Most of us are blocking money or getting rid of money as fast as possible a way to protect ourselves against money.
Change your relationship with money
If money was a lover what would your relationship look like?
For most of us money would be that lover, we just can't trust because he has an air of evil about him, which could explain why money sticks around.
Whether or not we like it or believe it - we're in a relationship with money.
And just like any other relationship – it can only be changed by changing ourselves and the way we behave with money, which is exactly what we’ll be focusing on in this workshop.
You can be spiritual and love money.
In fact this is the best way to live!
You'll leave the workshop with:
- Crystal clarity on how to change your relationship with money
- Increased confidence on how to manage your finances
- Insights on how your emotions towards money impact your behaviour about money
- Understanding of how to build a relationship with money
- Knowledge of how to release anxiety and fear about money
- Practical tools to connect with the spirit of money
- The ability to listen to your intuition and tap into your financial wisdom
Who am I and why attend this workshop?
My name is Vangile Makwakwa I’m the founder of wealthy-money.com and the author of Heart, Mind & Money: Using Emotional Intelligence with Money
In the last 4 years, I’ve paid off USD60, 000 in debt, started an investment portfolio, bought my first apartment in Cape Town and launched into a new phase as a suitcase entrepreneur.
I’m a tantra yoga teacher, have a Finance Honours Degree from the University of Cape Town and an MBA from the Simmons School of Management in Boston, MA.
Call: 976 455 8385