Connecting With The Divine In Money

Heart Mind Money Thumbnail.jpg

I'm  in Dehli for a friend's wedding and then Rishikesh for some much needed rest and relaxation.

Four weeks ago; I was in London attending my cousin's wedding.

London was life changing for me - from the minute I got off the plane; I started asking myself - what do I really want. 

 

stop asking What life owes you and start asking What do you owe life?

 

My answer was - I owe life courage and total honesty. 

I returned to Cape Town, South Africa packed up my life, condensed all I own into 2 suitcases, rented out my apartment and commenced on this new journey of being a #SuitcaseEntrepreneur.

I'll be traveling again, only this time I'll be gone for 2 - 5 years and living in a different country every 3- 6 months, depending on what my soul desires.

 

CREATE THE LIFE YOU WANT AND DESERVE

 

If money was a lover, would you still be dating?

For years I held myself back because I didn't trust life and I certainly didn't trust money to show up for me.

I just felt stuck, frustrated, overwhelmed, depressed, broke and resentful of others' success. All because of money.

The more I did past life regression, worked with my spirit guides and going deeper in meditation...

I started to understand - Money is a spirit and I could tap into the divine nature of this spirit, converse with it and use that knowledge to create the life I want.

On July 30, 2015 at 6:00 PM EST I'm hosting a FREE teleclass/ webinar where I'll be teaching you how to connect with the spirit of money and change your relationship with money.

CLICK HERE TO LEARN MORE AND RSVP FOR THE TELECLASS

 

NOW THAT I'VE BECOME DEBT FREE, I CAN MOVE ONTO MY NEXT GOAL - WEALTH CREATION

 

In the last 4 years, I've focused all my time and energy into paying off US$60,000 in debt. 

Granted 60% of this debt was student loans and the other 40% was credit cards, loans to family and friends etc.

In the process I learned a lot about my relationship with money.

Wealth creation isn't just about money. It's about creating a life that you absolutely love and being able to financially support.

So far I've only shared the practical aspects of my personal finance journey....

I was always scared of being judged if I shared any of my spiritual insights and admitted that I work with spirit guides and operate mainly from intuition and what I hear from the ether.

This teleclass is the first in a series where I will be sharing the life changing conversations I've had with the spirit of money, my inner Goddess and my spirit guides.

 

JOIN ME ON JULY 30, 2015 AT 6:00 PM EST TO LEARN HOW YOU CAN CONNECT AND CONVERSE WITH THE DIVINE IN MONEY.

 

And how you can use this knowledge to help you create the life you truly want.

 

CLICK HERE TO LEARN MORE AND RSVP FOR THE TELECLASS

 

BONUS: I will be giving away a free worksheet during the call so you can take notes and self coach. This worksheet is only available during the call and not after.

!!!ADDED BONUS: As long as you're registered for the teleclass, you'll receive a recording of the call, which you can play as often as you like for 48 hours. After that you have to purchase the recording.

How will your life look like 6 months from now? 12 months from now?

Can you afford to stay in the same position?